Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

How Can I Get An Iphone?

Android Discussion

How Can I Get An Iphone?

Postby Tolland » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:24 pm

I had this crappy phone called the Pantech by AT&T and I had it for about a year now. About a month ago I dropped it and the upper right corner of the screen got all sh!ted up and blank. The other day i left it on my lawn for about three nights (no it did not rain) by accident and when i found it it was perfectly fine. But I charged it for that whole night and the next morning the whole screen was just white and it does not work at all. Now I have the money for an iPhone 4s (By the way I would like if you could tell me if there is an iPhone five and if so when will it come out.) but my dad doesn`t think I am responsible enough for one, yeah yeah I know what your think right now " You ARE not responsible enough for one" or " You don't deserve one" well I have kept that phone for a YEAR and my friends that are more poor than me loose there phones constantly and always get nice smartphones after that and my dad just lost his android for like two weeks and found it out of battery so he`s just as good as me at this game. He said if I buy an iPhone he will make me return it and he wants to watch me until CHRISTMAS to see how I do. 1. I dont even have a phone right now so how do I prove it? I tried asking my dad that but he wouldnt let me talk and 2. Is there anyway in hell

I can get an Iphone 5 or 4s before this christmas? Thanks
Tolland

How Can I Get An Iphone?

Postby Culbert » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:17 am

Get an Android.
Culbert

How Can I Get An Iphone?

Postby Ossian » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:38 pm

hard factor look in yahoo and bing just that might help
Ossian

How Can I Get An Iphone?

Postby Auberon » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:39 am

Get the iPhone 4s
Auberon

How Can I Get An Iphone?

Postby Watt » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:47 am

I had the black one and dropped it in a puddle. Then I were given the white one for a replace and that i completely remorseful about it. each and every little scratch, mark, or any airborne dirt and dirt shows up really undemanding. I want I had my black one back. One plus to the white one is that the colored situations truly stand out and are very bright.
Watt

How Can I Get An Iphone?

Postby yitzchak46 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:04 am

Get the 4s, unless the new one come sour before Christmas and try and save up for it. and I have to side with your dad, I'm in college and money i a real issue for me plus I moved out and pay for everything alone and iPhone (phones in general) are not cheap, neither are the data plans they come with, if yo are dropping it (get a good case) and leaving it outside, he does't want to pay another $99-$199 for a phone that you might break, try and show him you are responsible and be really really careful with the phone or just try and save your money and make responsible choices so he can get you one. Either that or wait until Christmas, sorry, but it's hard to dish out that kind of money on the spot for a phone, especially if you kind of mishandled it last time :(
yitzchak46

Return to Android