Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

How Can I Change My Nickname On Msn?

Windows Live Discussion

Postby Redmund » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:16 pm

I forced to download the new version of Windows Live Messenger, and I REALLY Hate ittttt !!!!

First, because I couldn't change me display name "My Nickname" already I have Messenger Plus!! but when I downloaded the new version of MSN they asked me to download the new version of Messenger Plus! too !!!!

anyway, I tried many many times to change my name but I couldn't, they didn't allow to change the colours or anythng, and they just put my First&Last Name!!!!!

Second, I hate that my photos and personal messages be on facebook and everywhere, I mean I hate when I can't control them!!

Please I neeed a help, for sure I won't change my First&Last Name when I wanna change my nickname on Messenger :(
Redmund

Postby lonell7 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:02 pm

i found an option for a nickname... but i don't think it did anything :/

i edited it the way i liked it but the nickname won't appear. Just the original name.

But if I went on a site like iloveim and messaged myself on a different account, it shows the code there.

I think we just need to wait for a new update from msg plus

I really hate this new one too..
lonell7

Postby Matty » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:26 pm

Um i think of you appropriate clikc on the touch you elect and then while the factor comes up click on "edit touch" or some thing like that. Then a window will open and you may edit it there.
Matty

Postby Laidley » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:22 am

In msn you can click up the top on 'tools' then go to the bottom one, 'options' then it will come up with your display name and you can change it if you want to. Just backspace it and type in what you want it to say.

Hope i helped
Laidley

Return to Windows Live