Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Is My House Haunted Or Am I Just Being Paranoid?

Windows 2000 and Earlier (Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 95)

Postby Fionnlagh » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:19 pm

This is going to be long but PLEASE read! Okay guys, I can almost swear my house is haunted but I'm not 100% sure! The weirdest things happen. At night you can hear dishes falling off the racks in the kitchen. My dad's picture frame that is laying FLAT on the dresser randomly just fell off the dresser. My brother was home alone one time and his door (it's hella hard to push it closed) just slammed shut by itself while he was in the room. That same day, he said our little sister's mini chairs from her barbie house (which stands right by our stairs) started falling down the stairs. After that he stayed outside all day until my parents came home from work. Also the light in our living room randomly dims all the way down by itself. Last Saturday we found scratched going all the way up one of our walls; really deep scratches like the wall had been slashed with a knife. A couple weeks back, my step mom got a Subway sandwich and left it wrapped up in her room. NO one was home, but when she came back she walked in her room and that sandwich looked like it had been cut open up with a knife. What is strange to me is that when we first moved into this house I always felt odd being in it, even before any of my family members started saying that they think it's haunted. There's more, too.
Fionnlagh

Postby Kendhal » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:50 am

It's not uncommon for dishes to shift in the strainer, they are only sitting there precariously.
I'm sure someone pushed the frame without realizing it. Doors will slam with changes in air pressure due to A/C or other windows/doors being opened, even if the doors are stiff.
Just replace the light in the living room, and if that doesn't work, you should call an electrician.
The sandwich was probably cut in half at the Subway.

Frankly, I think your brother might be pulling some pranks here as well.
Kendhal

Postby Blian » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:26 pm

I think you definitely have something in your house. Ghosts tend to mess with lights because of electromagnetic presence of the ghost. If your brother's door was hard to shut then the wind couldn't have done it. The dishes wouldn't just fall off by itself unless something was causing it. I suggest you call a priest to bless your home. Because if whatever is in your house is using knives then it doesn't sound like a friendly spirit.
Blian

Postby Porfiro » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:02 am

You're paranoid.
There's no such thing as ghosts.
Porfiro

Postby Vincenzio » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:14 pm

Look up the history of your house. I have answered questions on here about that type of stuff but never in a serious manner ,but we lived in a house that had something in it I mean I was young 6-7 but I remember our mom making us all sleep in 1 room with her I just don't know why. Then I remeber one time this lady came to talk to my mom I guess it started off as small talk then she started asking questions if there were ever mishaps of any sort well the lady started telling stories of paint getting thrown around drills running while unplugged wallpaper getting ripped off the wall after it was put on and the smell of something dead and yes I remember that smell cuz I used to think a cat died under the house but that house had a reputation and the ppl never last long in it lol sounds cliche I know but its true I have always wanted to stop by and ask the current residents if they ever expierinced anything. Idk maybe I want to so I can ease my mind and believe the ladies story was just my imagination but I know its real and that things like that exist.
Vincenzio

Return to Legacy Windows