Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Help?! Should I Become Friends With A Celebrity Because Of Twitter?! (he Messaged Me!)?

iTunes Discussion

Help?! Should I Become Friends With A Celebrity Because Of Twitter?! (he Messaged Me!)?

Postby Demason » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:58 pm

Okay so one day I was on my Twitter, (Follow me @Mandi__HIggins), and I got a message from this guy that said " U look like a cool persn 2 get 2 know, hope u're not a BOT lol :) connect with me on FACEBOOK if u want >>> 'Facebook Address' :)". After this message I looked at at his profile and I saw that he had a fair amount of followers. I usually have people follow me and they usually have about 200 - 700 followers, but he has almost 59,000 followers now! I was like "WOAH!". I texted my friend and she said not to message him back because he sounded weird and I followed her advice. I followed him on Instagram (Follow me @Maaannndddiii) and he just posted a picture of his music on iTunes! I was surprised, so I listened to them and I actually kinda like the music, but that's besides the point. I am still hesitant about messaging him back because he looks like hes about 30 years old and I'm only a teenager. Wouldn't it be cool to be friends with a celebrity?! (That is if he makes it to become famous). Any suggestions on what I should do?
Demason

Postby Josh » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:42 am

Nah. Sounds sketchy. Plus the whole thing is kind of overrated. What good is it gonna do you that you're friends with an almost-celebrity? A story to tell, that's about it.
Josh

Postby Wait » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:15 pm

Pretty sure he's some random guy who will rape you... I belive he created a twitter or **** to get followers.
Wait

Postby Rouvin » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:46 pm

Hi there do not beat yourself up eh... Most of them are in it for $$$$$$$ . Ect. We're but ants to them.... Just a few years ago a film was made right here, I used to be yet another, the actors were within the pub where I (and all my associates ) most likely drink. HE, the lead role actor was at the bar, I handed a greeting to which I acquired a reply of a very disdainful look and a turning of his back,, disillusioned I gave up saying hi there to "actors" . Unless they are open from the begin, forget it
Rouvin

Return to iTunes