Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

I Have A Question About A Demo Tape?

Android Discussion

Postby Baddon » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:00 am

Well I think thats what it is called, but how do I make one? Also would it be be boring just to record myself and posting it on youtube? Because all I have is a phone, and a android tablet. I can't make a fancy misic video or co video at all. And I do it au natural without any music and just my voice? Would people still not care?
Baddon

Postby Maelwys » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:42 pm

that's the 1st potential by utilising which an Agent or a Casting guy or woman or a producer can get a speedy, chew-sized awareness of who you're, what your voice feels like, and what your attitude is on the international. not in easy terms is that this Demo what almost all of us ought to apply to save for an Agent, it somewhat is what the Agent makes use of to tutor to a Casting individual which you advantage an audition slot.
Maelwys

Postby Elwold » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:43 pm

It doesn't matter how you present yourself, as long as you are good and have star qualities, how you record it does not matter. For example, I have two youtube channels and sometimes post videos of myself singing. People do watch this, especially if you send links to people. You should experiment using backing tracks as these can sometimes sound better but no one will mind if you just do it naturally. Hope I help.

-Lily
Elwold

Return to Android