Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

I have an htc thunderbolt android and my battery dies really fast, how can i make the battery last longer?

Android Discussion

I have an htc thunderbolt android and my battery dies really fast, how can i make the battery last longer?

Postby drych15 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:48 pm

I charge it every night*I have to or it dies* and by the time I am in art class bye around 12:30 its almost dead and by the time I'm home at like 3:00 I have to put it on the charger because its about to die. I barely use it during the day as well because I'm in class so it shouldn't be lossig a charge that quick. Is there anything I can do?
drych15

Postby osman54 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:53 pm

Jail-breaking is said to extend the battery life if you adjust the settings. If you do not want to jailbreak your phone (and even if you did) I recommend carrying around a second battery or buying a larger battery with higher mAh (the HTC Thunderbolt has 1400 mAh), meaning more energy capacity. 9000 mAh could last someone a few days so try to look for 2700 mAh, 3500 mAh, or 4500 mAh.
osman54

Postby chaschunka26 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:57 pm

try downloading an app that will conserve battery life for you. I personally have a Droid 4 and I use the Juicedefender app. It is on the Google play store so you should be able to get it. Also, its FREE. So it will most likely work, as mine lasts for around maybe 8-10 hours. Hope this helps you.
chaschunka26

Return to Android