Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

I Have A 2011 Acer Aspire With Windows 7 An Forgot The Admin Password How Can I Reset It Without A Flashdrive?

Windows 2000 and Earlier (Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 95)

I Have A 2011 Acer Aspire With Windows 7 An Forgot The Admin Password How Can I Reset It Without A Flashdrive?

Postby Andrea » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:58 pm

BootMed Plus can remove the password with just a few clicks. Check out a video walk through here: http://www.bootmedplus.com/tutorials/pas...
Andrea

Postby farnly » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:39 am

first thing to do is Burn a CD/DVD/USB Flash Drive to reset lost or forgotten Windows passwords

second thing to do Set your locked PC to boot from CD/DVD/USB Flash Drive;

third Reset forgotten Windows password to new password with the burned CD/DVD/USB Flash Drive.

if that doest work out try reinstalling windows 7

or you can search on bing for something called windows live password recovery
farnly

Postby Jourdan » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:28 am

click initiate seek for 'Run' interior the seek characteristic and open it positioned cmd and click run After the command on the spot is open, type- 'internet consumer' and click enter you are able to now see the username of the Administrator Now type- internet consumer (call/Username of Admin.) * and click enter Now type your password, click enter. type it back, and click enter. i'm hoping this helped.
Jourdan

Postby Nicky » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:25 pm

than use safe mode and go in and change your password under user accounts and how do you forget that !
Nicky

Postby Manuel » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:12 pm

wow...

have you try'ed installing windows 7? and makeing a user? :D
Manuel

Return to Legacy Windows