Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Good Mp3 Players That Aren't Ipods?

MP3 Players Discussion

Postby Norton » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:17 pm

I have a 2gb Creative Zen V-series mp3 player that I've had for five or six years, and it still works fine, but my taste in music has expanded and it can no longer hold all the songs that I want it to hold.

I'm looking to upgrade to 8gb, since I think that would be big enough. However, I don't want an iPod because I don't want to have to deal with iTunes and I already have and know how to use Windows Media Player. I also don't want to get something that'll work for a few months and then die. I'm not going to use the device for pictures, videos, etc., just music.

Does anyone have any suggestions on good mp3 players I could get with these preferences?
Norton

Postby Percival » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:00 am

Buy a phone, just about any of them have mp3 players and hold over 8gb
Percival

Postby mokatavatah » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:38 pm

As far as I know, other then the Sansa Clip+ and ipods tere aen't 8GB or more mp3 players (that play only music) :

I strongly reccomend you look into Archose's "Vision" players - high quality in a fair price.

To be more specific : 15b, 18b, 18c, 20b, 20c, 24b (under $40)

24c, 24d, 24y, 3cam, 30c (under $90)

You can also look into Sandisk's Sansa - Clip+, Fuze+ (or older models "Clip" and "Fuze") - the price is a ccording to the built in GB (and they have the option to expend it in the future using a memory card).

A more pricy suggestion in Cowon iAudio 9 that comes in 4/8/16 GB (the 8Gb is ~$100, the 16GB is ~$120).
mokatavatah

Return to MP3 Players