Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Good 3d Games For Pc?

PC Hardware Discussion

Good 3d Games For Pc?

Postby Assan » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:40 pm

i need some good 3d, that i can play with the 3d glasses on and enjoy on my 24" HD LCD monitor. please provide some fighting games like tekken, some shooting games like call of duty, and some car racing games such as need for speed.

thanks in advance...my system specs are-

620GB hdd

6GB ram

pentiun dual core e5300

windows 7 home premium 64bit
Assan

Good 3d Games For Pc?

Postby Achazia » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:47 am

yeah........ you're gonna need a processor better than "pentium" i'm thinking.
also, what kind of graphics card do you have? that's the most important piece of information.
without a good graphics card, it doesn't matter how nice your monitor is.

the games usually cited as having the best graphics are:

Crysis

Farcry 2

Mirror's Edge

Fallout 3

Left 4 Dead (1 & 2)

Call of Duty 4 World at War

tekken, while a classic, is not very high-end in terms of graphics
Achazia

Good 3d Games For Pc?

Postby natalio33 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:35 am

you ought to objective to play a pastime referred to as runescape! I had performed it for a at the same time as and it became into sturdy. you are able to talk with human beings, you are able to combat, you additionally can do quest! you ought to additionally shop on suggestions which you would be able to get banned from it in case you do undesirable issues. bypass to runescape. com and you will initiate a clean account! in case you have already got it and don't like it, i do no longer understand the different pastime!
natalio33

Good 3d Games For Pc?

Postby Shepherd » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:32 am

Hmm, seems you forgot to mention the most important hardware - your VGA card type. But assuming you have a moderate VGA card (not onboard graphics), I may suggest you these:

Fighting games: unfortunately, unlike consoles, there are not many fighting games out for PC (Tekken games are console games that played via emulators, so I exclude these). But if you don't mind playing cartoon-style fighting game, try Street Fighter series. Some iterations are out for PC (with the latest being Street Fighter IV if I remember correctly)

Racing games: there are plenty, but among the best are:

- Need for Speed series (Shift is the latest iteration)

- Grid

- Colin McRae Dirt

- Fuel - an offroad racing game with amazing graphics

Shooting games:

- Rainbox Six: Vegas (1 and 2)

- Call of Duty series

- FEAR series

- Unreal Tournament 3

Some tips:

- Graphic card is the most important hardware determining the performance of games, therefore how smooth your games will play depends on the power of your VGA card. If seems unsatisfactory, consider purchasing a better card than the one you have

- Windows 7 is a new OS, consequently you may want to check its compatibility with each games you plan to play. Install Windows 7 patch provided by the game developers if required

Hopefully it helps.
Shepherd

Good 3d Games For Pc?

Postby rowdy » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:36 am

Incredible 3D Animation Software : http://3dAnimationCartoons.com/?oQgY
rowdy

Return to PC Hardware