Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Gaming Computer Question!!!?

Peripherals Discussion

Postby Roscoe » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:41 pm

I'm looking to buy a gaming computer... And everytime i search all i see is computers for Black Ops 2 and Battlefield 3. Yes, to play those games would be nice. But i'm not looking for a rig that nice. I'm looking for one more on the line to play games comfortably like civilization 5, minecraft, but not on high settings. Just where i could play them with no lag issues, and just within the last month or 2 i have really got to looking for a gaming computer and i am pretty lost. I have no clue what to buy, I was thinking of getting a high end family desktop to play these games but im worried i will spend 400 or 500$ and then waste it, So could someone please help and try to show me a computer that would work?
Roscoe

Postby Cagney » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:51 pm

Just buy a mid-end gaming computer. It wont be anything spectacular and would run most games on medium settings. A mid-end gaming rig would only cost about $500 pre-built. But these will be only focused on gaming, rather than performance like using editing software or other big programmes. Search "gaming computers" on Newegg.com and you should find what your lucking for. They would easily handle games like minecraft on mid-high settings.

Alternatively, you could build your own computer. This way you could

-Choose your own parts

-Give balance between performance and gaming

-Save A LOT of $$

-Easily upgrade hardware like graphics card when necessary

-Learn more about computers
Cagney

Return to Peripherals