Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Gaming Pc Components Compatibility?

Tablet Discussion

Postby Colhoun » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:06 pm

I'm looking at building a gaming PC soon and have decided on these components, but wanted to double check that they'll all play nice together. They seemed fine from what I looked into, but I might have missed something.

I'll be getting;

Thermaltake MK-I Chaser full tower

ASUS Sabertooth Z77 PCI-E3.0 motherboard

Intel Core i7 3770 3.4 GHz processor

G.SKILL Ripjaws x 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1600 RAM

ASUS GF GTX 670 2GB graphics card

Seagate 2TB Barracuda HDD

700W Corsair GS700 ATX power supply

Plus a dvd writer, monitor, network card, keyboard and probably Windows 8.

Also; any suggestions for what else I should get or anything I should change will be welcome. I expect to add SSDs in future, but they push my budget a bit far at this stage. Am I likely to need to add fans to this system, aside from what it will already include?

The main games I'll be playing are; Fallout 3, Skyrim, BF3, BF4, Arma 2, Arma 3, DayZ, Metro 2033, Anno 2070. They'd be the ones I expect to be more demanding, anyway. Fallout and Skyrim will be modded to Hades.
Colhoun

Postby Wolcott » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:14 am

The only things I can suggest you is to not to get Win8 for it was not made for PCs in the first place(works amazing on tablets tho)

Play Fallout New Vegas with Requiem for a Capital Wasteland mode(combines Fo3 and New Vegas into a single game)
Wolcott

Postby Minyomi » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:13 pm

those specs seems fantastic yet i like to recommend you to modify the gpu to something more recent cuz u were given a efficient CPU and it really is notably previous card, tho that is a beast at the same time as OCed, it really is basically made for OC. Take the 560gtx or hd6950 2gb( I own it an it pwnz). And get atleast 1tb HDD, 500gb receives filled notably quickly with the quantity of area that video games take in the present day+HD video clips+track+different courses.
Minyomi

Return to Tablets