Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

My hp games wont work cause my google chrome doesnt work?

Web Browser Discussion

Postby deke » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:30 am

My google chrome doesnt work but my internet does.When i try to download hp games it says im not connected to the internet.Please help cause i am conneted to the internet its only my google chrome that doesnt work
deke

Postby tyrel » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:39 am

are you sure your connected to the internet? It may have 5 bars that are full, but that only means it's connected to the modem or internet box or what ever. click on the internet connection button that says your connected, and make sure that it says "Internet Access"
tyrel

Postby ryleigh98 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:45 am

are you sure your connected to the internet? It may have 5 bars that are full, but that only means it's connected to the modem or internet box or what ever. click on the internet connection button that says your connected, and make sure that it says "Internet Access"
Have you made sure Chrome is up-to-date?

Click the wrench in the upper right hand corner of the screen. Select the "about Google Chrome" option. Chrome will then check for updates and, if needed, will download and install them. close and restart Chrome to make sure the new version is running.

If that doesn't work, make sure you clear history and cookies. If that doesn't help, try another browser. some games are not yet compliant for use with Chrome. When Chrome first came out, game websites like Pogo.com didn't work well with it.
ryleigh98

Postby luken91 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:47 am

uninstall Google chrome
luken91

Return to Web Browsers