Welcome to TechForums.info!    Latest blog post: Samsung Galaxy S5: In-depth Review of Features and Expected Deals

Advertisments:

Games similar to The Walking Dead video game?

iPhones & iPads Discussion

Postby natalio33 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:46 pm

So I am really into games like The Walking Dead. The fact that your decisions alter the story, just like they would in a real-life scenario. The one thing I am not a fan of is the gore; stuff like blood and a lot of violence. I'm also not that into zombies, and I am a girl so I really don't like things like that. The reason I am telling you all of this is because I want to find a game similar to The Walking Dead, but without all the zombies and the violence. So, basically, a girl version of The Walking Dead, with this same concept that the choices you make alter the story itself. Can anyone help me? It can be for the iPad, a PC, the Wii, the Nintendo DS, the Nintendo 3DS, or the Playstation 2. Thank you in advance.
natalio33

Postby lucien » Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:59 pm

So I am really into games like The Walking Dead. The fact that your decisions alter the story, just like they would in a real-life scenario. The one thing I am not a fan of is the gore; stuff like blood and a lot of violence. I'm also not that into zombies, and I am a girl so I really don't like things like that. The reason I am telling you all of this is because I want to find a game similar to The Walking Dead, but without all the zombies and the violence. So, basically, a girl version of The Walking Dead, with this same concept that the choices you make alter the story itself. Can anyone help me? It can be for the iPad, a PC, the Wii, the Nintendo DS, the Nintendo 3DS, or the Playstation 2. Thank you in advance.
Try lollipopchainsaw http://www.lollipopchainsawpc.Co.cc
lucien

Postby douggan » Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:04 pm

you can try silent hill (2, shattered memories etc)
douggan

Return to iPhones & iPads