Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Galaxy S3 Or Razr M On Verizon?

Android Discussion

Postby Hardtman » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:19 pm

I've been looking for a new smartphone, and I've narrowed it down to the Galaxy S3 and the Razr M. I'm not considering an iPhone, so please don't suggest that.
I have a Galaxy 7" tablet, and the interface works really well, so I do have experience using Samsung's version of Android.

Galaxy S3

Pros

+Removable Battery

+SD Card Slot

+Samsung Interface

Cons

-Feels cheaply made of plastic

-Costs $150 at Costco right now

-It's a fairly large phone (physically)

Razr M

Pros

+SD Card Slot

+Smaller size (more like an iPhone)

+Feels well built and solid

+Free at Verizon right now

Cons

-Non-removable battery

-Less RAM

What do you think? Is the Galaxy S3 worth the extra $150 or would the Razr M be better, especially since it doesn't cost anything right now? Also, does the Galaxy S3 feel too big? I have an old LG Dare right now and the Razr M is much more similar in size to what I've been using.
My biggest hang-up about the S3 is its size (unfortunately Verizon doesn't carry the mini-version), the price doesn't really matter as much.
Any insightful advice, reviews, whatever would be greatly appreciated.
Hardtman

Postby Amoll » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:44 pm

Trust me, get the Galaxy S III since it's guaranteed to get more updates (and it has better specs than the Razr M).
The only thing that Motorola has better is quality feel and signal life (Samsung radios aren't the best....).
But trust me, your thoughts about the S III are going to change when you own it for a month or so (I used to think it was big, but now I think it's pretty average for the most part.
That's why I own a Note II right now.
Amoll

Postby Montae » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:44 am

Samsung Galaxy S III GT-i9300 16GB Unlocked Android telephone - worldwide version, No guarantee (Marble White) is fantastic, the sensation on hands is outstanding. The ergonomics makes all the kind. The exhibit is marvelous with superb hues and sharp imaages. Usability is a growth. an particularly very goodd purchase. counseled for all ex-iPhone shoppers.
Montae

Return to Android