Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Entities Followed Me During Out Of Body Experience?

Windows Live Discussion

Postby Attie » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:42 am

For a few years I've had out of body experiences, I can provoke them on a regular basis when I relax enough.

Anyway, last night I had one that was strange. As I projected I rolled off the sofa where I was lay and hit the floor. I looked up thinking I'd fallen of the chair and seen myself laying there. I heard a wind outside, so I went to see what it was. Outside I saw my neighbors car pull up, although he drove straight threw me. I kept hearing this loud wind so I walked closer to where the sound was coming from. I began running, although I was traveling very fast, possibly light speed or faster. Before I knew it I was in another universe altogether.

In this new world it was beautiful, and peaceful. I seen lots of strange birds, but really nice ones. I sat under this strange fruit tree and spoke to a bird who told me to be careful.

I was admiring the beauty of this place when I kept seeing these dark misty fog patches behind me. I got a little worried, so I started to run back where I came from, away from them. It didn't feel right. There was 3 of them. I started running back the way I came and before I knew it I was back on my street. I looked behind me and the 3 misty fog patches were still there. I ran into my house, and seen myself asleep on the sofa still. I noticed my slipper had fallen off on the floor of my foot. I attempted to pick it up when I seen these 3 figures at my window, I didn't know what they were, they were dark, and were more like silhouettes now, not mist.

I looked at them for a moment. Then I heard a coughing noise, I turned round and my body was coughing. I told myself to abort, to wake up, and I instantly woke up. I was back in reality.

I woke up coughing, as I had a tickley throat that day. I looked on the floor and my slipper had infact fallen of and was where it was when I seen it in my OBE.

I went to the window, looked out, but couldn't see anything. I went into the kitchen to get a cup of tea and a cigarette, and as I turned the light on a teaspoon fell of the table onto the floor. Scared the living daylights out of me. The thing is, the teaspoon was not in any position to fall of the table, I left it next to my cup as I always do near the kettle.

I made myself a cup of tea and say down. I was reading a book when I kept feeling strange. I can't explain the feeling but it felt like something was present. It didn't feel nice, it felt like it did when the entities followed me back from that beautiful place. Just not as bad.

I switched the TV on, and put BBC news on. As I was relaxing I felt a vibration in my head, the type of vibration you feel before an OBE, it got intense (I was wide awake at this point), then it just stopped. When it stopped everything around me felt normal again. Like the bad entities had gone.

Anyone had anything like this? It sort of freaked me out a little. I believe I was followed through a portal back home. Ive heard this sort of stuff can actually be dangerous. I think I'm going to leave the OBE's alone for a while.
Attie

Postby tanton96 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:34 pm

be careful of false images
tanton96

Postby Ferghus » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:45 am

It could just be a dream, or you could be a natural Shaman, but I would never mess with that Shamanism.

Dreams:

Strange re-enactments of subconscious memory related to our daily lives and/or repressed memories relived.

It is also defense mechanism of ours to predict and hypothesize scenarios, and/or day-dream scenarios which may also be thrown in the mix.

(And/or perhaps even previous lives, or the lives of others dredged up from the vast abyss of subconsciousness - Which is also The realms of psychic phenomena)

If you've ever experienced realities while in lower levels of consciousness/sleep which are inescapable situations/nightmares. (Realities are different than dreams, even life it's self in the waking state is reality)

These are malevolent beings.

There is also the incubus and succubus of which I have never encountered, these are thought to be sexual demons.

Then there is sleep paralysis.

For me, sleep paralysis is a clue.

You dream you have to wake up from the nightmare your in, but actually dreamed you woke up in the same nightmare from which you had to awaken from again.

Spiritualists believe we can awaken further from our awakened state, because when we're awake, we are just in an extension of the dream state. (But of course this takes much conscious effort, look within and not outwardly)

Quotations from The Bible a Mystic and a Sage.

Ps. 17:15

As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness.

?Sleep not"; "Awake, for you know not the hour"

George gurdjieff (September 26, 1898 ? July 11, 1937)

He who is forgetful of the Self, mistaking the physical body for it, and goes through innumerable births, is like one who wanders all over the world in a dream. Thus, realizing the Self would only be like waking up from the dream­wanderings.

Sri Ramana Maharshi (December 30, 1879 ? April 14, 1950)
Ferghus

Postby Starbuck » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:21 pm

What you are doing is dangerous. The entities you speak of are most likely demons. You are playing Russian roulette with your soul.
Starbuck

Return to Windows Live