Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Drawing Tablet Or Violin?

Tablet Discussion

Postby Laren » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:25 pm

I know this is a strange question, but bear with me! I can only afford one of these two right now; A drawing tablet, probably a wacom of some kind, or a cheap violin (and a book on how to play it, along with online instruction.) I don't know which one is more worth it.

On one hand, I have been practicing drawing for quite some time, and I want to be able to draw on the computer. On the other, I have wanted to play violin for AGES, but my parents don't 'approve' of it and make me take piano lessons instead.

Right now, I'm leaning towards the violin, because I can always draw on paper if I want to- but what do you guys think? XD
Laren

Postby Duffey » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:53 am

Considering that Wacom tablets are in the $80-200 range and any violin at that price is almost certainly a piece of junk, get the tablet. Don't bother with any violins under around $300, they will sound bad, fall apart quickly and that's if they will even work when you get it which is doubtful. Get the tablet unless you can spend at least $300 and that will get you just a usable beginner instrument not a real good one, those start around $450.
Duffey

Return to Tablets