Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Does anyone know how to fix glitches in google chrome browser? i've compared google chrome to internet?

Web Browser Discussion

Does anyone know how to fix glitches in google chrome browser? i've compared google chrome to internet?

Postby malyn83 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:20 am

explorer and even though chrome is a bit faster than explorer it has more glitches and would like to know how to fix those glitches............. when i'm watching youtube or online tv on other websites, i almost constantly get lag and break glitches and would like to know to fix that? what i mean by that is that the audio is lagging by a split of a second to the buffering and when it is playing it breaks intermitengly like a recording that wasn't done good but never experience this on explorer! does anyone know how to fix glitches on chrome? any of you software geeks out there know how? fixing glitches on chrome because i love chrome more than any other browser! :} thank you.
malyn83

Postby eimar » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:27 am

Have you tried firefox?
eimar

Postby ashenford1 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:40 am

yeah, chrome had an issue with streaming videos.
I'm a muhfecking software geek and i'm commanding you to use Opera browser.
ashenford1

Return to Web Browsers