Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Copied Cd's Not Working In My Car Stereo?

Windows Vista Discussion

Postby Wylingford » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:32 pm

I have bought 10 CD's from my local shop, I have a Renault Megane Convertable with a CD changer in the back, All connected up correctly ect...I already have 1 copied CD in there and it works fine, And I burnt some more and they don't work, When I select them in my car, It just makes a really loud buzzing noise!? Does anybody know why this is? Maybe I am doing it wrong? I have Windows Vista, Anybody know any programs I can try to burn them? And how to do it with Windows Vista without downloading anything?, Maybe a different way to what I tried? Thanks!:)
Wylingford

Postby Morrey » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:08 am

keep in mind some car deck cd players are copyrighted and dont play sertian cd formats

and no windows vista is fine on recording .....

also it could be ur computer thats messed up some cd drives do go out over time

also ur cd type are u buying a dvd cd or a music cd or a file cd gotta know the difference
Morrey

Postby Maxwell » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:15 pm

I am using CD-R Discs, 700MB, 52x, 80 Min, Recording discs, When I put a disc in a locate it on my "Computer", Then it says "Drag the files you want to burn onto the disc in this file" Or something, So I do and everytime I do it, The disc spins up real fast as if its burning it to them, And when I take it out and put it in my laptop or any CD player, They work fine...Its just my Car Stereo they don't agree with, Could it be the format I'm downloading them in or what haha :) Thanks
Maxwell

Postby Markell » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:28 am

you need to use a cd-r. not a cd-rw.
Markell

Return to Windows Vista