Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Computer Lag Problem?

Windows Vista Discussion

Computer Lag Problem?

Postby Abisha » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:41 am

I just updated windows a few days ago and now whenever I visit Facebook or other websites the entire page will bug out if I scroll too quickly. For example the "Home Messages and Log In" Border at the very top of the Facebook page will pop up in random places when I am scrolling. After a couple of seconds of not doing anything the page will return to normal. This happens on numerous websites. I think it's a graphic problem because my graphic icon popped up last night in my hidden icons area. Is there anyway to fix this?
Abisha

Computer Lag Problem?

Postby Wicleah » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:32 pm

Try updating graphics drivers, always a first. Also go into control panel, and performance options, and change windows/graphics settings to Performance-Quality. Slide to performance, I am a gamer, and notice NO difference!

What windows are you using? if this is WIN 8, this can be nothing to do with your PC but a UI bug that will need patched.

Try a different Internet Browser, if you are using Internet Explorer, try Google Chrome, and see if the same problem is there.

Since Vista, IE really has gone downhill, many updates bring new problems to IE, so if this is the case and say Google Chrome is fine, dont worry about it, more than likely not your PC.
Wicleah

Computer Lag Problem?

Postby Coire » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:02 pm

As in on line video games? definite, it could influence your overall performance simply by fact whilst 2 desktops are gaining access to the internet (something placed exterior of your place community) then they are sharing an identical incoming/outgoing connection.
Coire

Computer Lag Problem?

Postby Camero » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:56 pm

Well

In my opinion Ccleaner is the number one tool for cleaning your pc. I've been using it for more then a year now and it works very well. You can grab your free copy here http://bitly.com/UrATas

It's amazing.

Cheers ;)
Camero

Computer Lag Problem?

Postby Steele » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:15 pm

Try another browser!!
Steele

Computer Lag Problem?

Postby Conchobar » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:18 am

download spysheriff and scan it it might be a virus on ur pc
Conchobar

Return to Windows Vista