Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Computer Bsod Problem, Please Help?

Windows XP Discussion

Postby Barr » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:02 am

Okay please read this and tell me what is wrong here.

I have a 2006 Windows XP desktop. It's an AMD PROCESSER with 120GB and 512MB of RAM.

I recently downloaded Norton 360 on it, and before it was working fine, no problems at all. It was fast. But ever since I downloaded N360, it has been slow, and today I started it up and it would get a blue screen, then reboot and repeat. I can NOT get into safe mode at all.

It gives me a screen that says:

Autochk program not found -- skipping AUTOCHECK.

Then, the flash of the blue screen. And yes, I know how to freeze it so I can read the blue screen, and when I do that it says:

STOP: c000021a {FATAL SYSTEM ERROR}

The Session Manager Initialization system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0xc000003a (0x00000000 0x00000000).

The system has been shut down.

Please help me. I have important files on my computer and I don't really want to format my hard drive, but if this is a problem where I can do NOTHING but that, then please say so.

Best answer gets 10 points!!
Barr

Postby Omeet » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:39 am

So i presume you cant get into normal mode either .

The problem you have is if you cant get into safe mode then you have problems .

It sounds like the OS is now corrupt and apart from system restore if you can use that it will be Re loading the OS.

Always make sure when you have anything on your computer that needs backing up you do it as you go along that way you don't run into any problems like this .

And for future reference stay away from Norton.
Omeet

Postby Kip » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:10 am

Sounds like a ordinary overheating challenge..blank the filth from the CPU warmness sink/fan, be certain all case lovers are strolling and are blank, determine the video card for filth within the consumption and the fan is strolling. You could have a "tweaker" application that got here with the cardboard that enables you to develop fan pace...take a look at jacking it up a bit of.
Kip

Return to Windows XP