Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Changing Pc Driver To Standard Pc Problem?

PC Hardware Discussion

Postby Lennox » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:37 am

I am in need to change my computer driver to standard pc for a very very helpful cheat in an online game I play. The first time I tried to change my driver to standard pc its required to reboot your computer to save the changes cause ur changing your computers driver. So it was recognizing all my hardware but in maybe the middle of it all my screen goes black and I waited maybe for about 30 minutes of it staying black but now everytime I boot into standard pc it just boots into a black screen. I have to go into safe mode to change it back to ACPI multi processor. So why is my screen going black? Please answer.
Lennox

Postby Bittor » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:22 pm

Which hardware do you need this driver. You can try to look for drivers at Dell web site or at driverguide http://www.dell.com http://www.driverguide.com
Bittor

Postby Ebenezeer » Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:45 pm

Boot it in risk-free mode. whilst this is restarting press f5 or f8 for winxp. don't understand approximately mac. Then this is going to furnish you boot thoughts. Boot into risk-free mode with networking if attainable. Then see in case you are able to restoration the priority this way. what's probable happening is whilst your pc first all started it did not know any keyboard and so it did not enable you pass any further. Plug the traditional keyboard decrease back in when you close it down. Unplug the tower for a jiffy, then plug it decrease back in and restart. If that doesn't artwork you will could desire to pass into what's called the BIOS and look on the boot order thoughts and see if all your instruments ie. keyboard are being detected. This gets extra complicated.
Ebenezeer

Return to PC Hardware