Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

I Cant Dedicate Myself To Anything.?

Photography Discussion

Postby Addam » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:28 am

i'm a 21 year old female. i know i have my whole life ahead of me, but im worried that il NEVER find what im meant to do. im so indecisive about everything, everythings a challenge, everything takes too long to achieve. eventually i just get bored of things, no matter how much i end up enjoying it. i have no goals, no passion, no drive. the only thing im somewhat interested in is the arts. if i have nothing else to do, i will take pictures and use photoshop. i also dont mind making my own clothes.

other than that i browse the internet for endless hours accomplishing nothing.

i think i may be depressed...i know for a fact i have bad anxiety and also ADHD.

when i say i cant dedicate myself to anything, i mean it. anyone and everything bores me eventually.
Addam

Postby VanNess » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:49 am

Are you seeing a doctor for depression.anxiety and ADHD? Taking any meds? If you are serious about your condition, I would think you must open up to someone. You did say arts, taking pics and photoshop and sewing are interests. Sewing requires a whole lot of dedication. Suggestion to find your calling seems to be in the arts, maybe designing sets or costumes; something that is not repetitive but once done you go to the next project.

Everyone feels they must do what parents, friends or doctors suggest; but you know yourself better than anyone. I do not think you are on meds because of your racing mind. Many people lead productive lives on medication. Success is not measured by "things" but by happiness.
You have your whole life ahead of you to try different paths. Life today is not the same as working at a business for 50 years, get a gold watch and retire. It is more sideways leaps, backward step, 3 steps forward. Take care and good luck.
VanNess

Return to Photography