Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Can you download Windows Live Movie Maker in Windows Vista? NOT Movie Maker !?

Windows Live Discussion

Postby moreland » Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:57 am

I dont like the Movie Maker here! (in Windows Vista) its crap!!! I miss my old Windows 7 laptop and it broke so i have to use this Windows Vista laptop and its not really easy for me to use this movie maker (the old version) and i am not used to it.

I downloaded the Windows Live Movie Maker so many times!!!!! and it keeps failing. so is there any chance you can download the new version (Windows Live Movie Maker) in Windows Vista or does it have to be Windows 7??
moreland

Postby aescwyn » Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:57 am

I dont like the Movie Maker here! (in Windows Vista) its crap!!! I miss my old Windows 7 laptop and it broke so i have to use this Windows Vista laptop and its not really easy for me to use this movie maker (the old version) and i am not used to it.

I downloaded the Windows Live Movie Maker so many times!!!!! and it keeps failing. so is there any chance you can download the new version (Windows Live Movie Maker) in Windows Vista or does it have to be Windows 7??
aescwyn

Postby adiran85 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:04 am

there are many movie maker programs. Do a search for " movie maker for Vista" and see what you can find..
adiran85

Return to Windows Live