Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Can Xp/vista Software Run In Windows 7?

Windows Vista Discussion

Postby Lochlann » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:43 am

Hi nicola, a trick question huh? Purpose let me inform you what you asked home windows ce 5.0 perfessional is a home windows of it is own and also you ask can a further file method be placed on the same house as one more file method. Lol no but for enjoyment let''s say we did but to make it less difficult shall we say you have got vista set up where you might be putting in windows 7 beta home windows 7 beta would be your windows while home windows vista could be sent to an ancient file so this is why i stated you were trying to provide us a trick query to peer who is on his toes right? Lol i'm proper there with you however than i will have to be aware of i've finished it ample instances however the secret's windows. In each pc you must have two excellent matters a just right database and a good potential base and you can not have the one with out the opposite. So that you can have only one database and that's the last windows process that used to be set up while the file approach that was already hooked up will likely be sent to an historic file and that's consistently boss. Good good fortune hope i was necessary to you
Lochlann

Postby Hampton » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:49 pm

Ya, some of the programs may not work. Try using the compatibility mode by changing it to Windows XP or Windows Vista. You could find it in the properties tab of the file/program.
Hampton

Postby Bromleigh » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:57 am

yes, windows is backwards compatible. always install windows 7 if you have the choice, and not xp or vista.
Bromleigh

Postby Margit » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:05 pm

Yes, you'll need to download virtualbox to do that.
Margit

Return to Windows Vista