Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Can I Use My Blackberry Usb Charger To Charge My I Pod?

Blackberry Discussion

Postby Grioghar » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:50 pm

Plug it in and see if it charges
Grioghar

Postby beverley31 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:32 pm

$9.50 + $4.80 5 shipping In inventory. Ships from and offered by technique of Media-Mart. charge your Blackberry with any USB-enabled pc / pc / MAC The OEM personal computer charging cradle suits completely with your Blackberry and elements available get appropriate of entry to on your table. style: Blackberry / OEM OEM area #: ASY-14396-007 FeaturesCharge - Your Blackberry get appropriate of entry to - because it prices, you're able to have finished get appropriate of entry to to the keyboard and speakerphone skill. convenience - Get different charging cradle for homestead and workplace use. Compact transportable layout - available for visitors and organisation customers. a acceptable supplement for cellular experts. accent in ordinary words. telephone not coated. USB cable not coated colour: Chrome / Silver / Black properly matched with: Blackberry Curve 8900. charge your Blackberry with any USB-enabled pc / pc / MAC. The OEM personal computer charging cradle suits completely with your Blackberry and elements available get appropriate of entry to on your table. style: Blackberry / OEM. OEM area #: ASY-14396-007. properly matched with: Blackberry Pearl turn 8900. Media-Mart feedback score: 4.9 stars over the past 3 hundred and sixty 5 days (841 rankings) about organization Media-Mart is dedicated to providing each and every customer with the utmost usual of shopper provider.
beverley31

Return to Blackberry