Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Can This Computer Run Skyrim?

Desktop Discussion

Postby Dall » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:54 am

I am thinking of buying a HP Omni 120-1125 Desktop PC,and as an avid video gamer(xbox and PC),I was wondering if it can run The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim.Can it run the game with little to no lag?If it has a minor lag,that's fine.But if it's frame-by-frame slow lag,please suggest me a computer(all-in-one or laptop)that can run the game,within a budget of $400.Thanks!

A Regular Question Asker,

Tim
Dall

Postby Bitanig » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:43 pm

Ha! what are you procuring this laptop? with the help of the sounds of it itll be like $5000? if that laptop a difficulty doing something i may be extremely suprised. Oh and with the help of how at this ingredient in time laptop laptop have not got a want for over 24GB of ram... so which you have a ton of room for progression. the guy above me is faulty as nicely this is going to run crysis. opposite to customary concept crysis does not want THAT stable of specs to run confident whilst it got here out it become loopy yet thats approximately it they superior that with crysis 2 yet this laptop you have gotten the skill to run crysis, crysis 2 and skyrim all the comparable time on 3 seperate video reveal gadgets all with HDMI cords with complete settings no difficulty.
Bitanig

Postby Elidor » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:50 pm

the processor and video card is not good... it can run skyrim on low w/out anti-alias but for sure there will be some lagg spikes from time to time...
Elidor

Postby Anghrist » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:17 pm

Possibly, but I'd buy a $450 asus, and know that it could play skyrim over an HP that will die in a year.
Anghrist

Return to Desktops