Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Can I Check In For My Southwest Flight On My Laptop, And Email It To Someone Else To Be Printed?

Laptop Discussion

Can I Check In For My Southwest Flight On My Laptop, And Email It To Someone Else To Be Printed?

Postby Dishi » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:28 am

i need to check in for my southwest flight that leaves tomorrow. you are aloud to check in24 hrs before your flight is scheduled for departure. i do not have a printer,but i know someone who does. can i check in on my laptop and then send it to a friend to print?? need to know asap. supposed to check in soon! i would just have my friend chek me i,but no one is answering the phne. please help!!!!!!!!!!
Dishi

Postby Riku » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:53 am

Yes you can, just save the boarding pass and send the file to the third party to print
Riku

Postby Newton » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:16 pm

Happy Gir, absolutely. I do it, not with Southwest, but with other airlines.

Happy, once the email confirmation hits your account, you can forward that on to your friend.
Newton

Postby Gabriele » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:38 am

just send the airlines website link to your friend with your flight confirmation number and have them print it out.

or just walk into a public library and print it out there.
Gabriele

Postby Baddon » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:14 pm

All of the previous answers are correct about having someone else print out your boarding pass and the important thing is the online checkin 24 hours before flight departure, not when you print out the boarding pass. Another option they don't mention is that you can get a boarding pass at the Skycap Podium, ticket counter, or self-service kiosk when you arrive at the airport; just allow an additional 5 minutes to do this and make sure that you have the printed boarding pass and at the gate for boarding no later than 10 minutes before your flight leaves or else Southwest will give your seat away to the next paid customer (and if you're that late to board, you will have few seating choices).
Baddon

Return to Laptops