Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

My Blue And Orange House?

Windows 2000 and Earlier (Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 95)

Postby Basset » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:14 pm

A bit odd and a bit long, but see if you know the answer.

You move into a new neighborhood where everyone's house is blue except yours, which is orange. You love the house. You've never felt more at home anywhere. But you're not particularly partial to orange and you like blue too, so you paint it blue.

You go to bed and when you get up the next morning you find the house has been repainted orange again! Nobody knows anything. So, you paint it blue again. And the next morning it is again repainted orange. You interigate all your neighbors, but no one claims to know anything, but you feel they are hiding something. Some tell you not to worry, that the house looks good orange. Some tell you, you deserve to live in an orange house, but you don't know what they mean by this.

Anyway, you again paint the house blue, and go to bed, but only pretend to be asleep. Then in the darkness of early morning you hear painting on the walls outside. You peer out your window and to your surprise you hundreds of people, the entire neighborhood, painting your house orange. You run out to your front yard and yell, "What are you doing? Stop painting my house orange! Leave my property or I will call the police." Then you notice two policemen also helping to paint. No one pays any attention to you. So, you go back inside and fall asleep. When you wake, you find everyone is gone and the house is again orange.

Your goal is to simply be happy and at peace with the world. Do you move, learn to live in an orange house or continue to repaint it blue every day?
Basset

Postby Odell » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:02 pm

WHAT...IS...WRONG...WITH... YOU???

What the hell did I just read?

Whattt? *confused*

no one does THAT!
Odell

Postby Chad » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:12 pm

"PAINT IT BLACK"
Chad

Postby Stoc » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:05 pm

i would sneak around and paint everyone elses house with grafitti and profanity. slash a few tires, put a few bags of dog doo on stoops, toilet paper some trees, play loud music at 2am, throw street parties, and have a general good time at all their expenses.
Stoc

Postby Rollo » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:04 am

Then maybe you should just move.
Rollo

Postby Edan » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:37 am

Either you are on something or this is a psychology question.
In fact, I believe it is a psyche question.

If you want to be passive (a sheep), leave it orange.

You know the cops don't intend to help since they, too, were involved in the painting.

Otherwise, go paint everyone elses house orange since they like orange so much.

Maybe then they'll paint your house blue.

Problem solved.

I find your choice of colors (orange and blue) very revealing.
Edan

Postby sheehan23 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:15 am

people who're cryptic for this is very own sake maximum usually have no longer something to assert, and are purely attempting to look deep, to conceal their own extremely lack of expertise. Make an extremely factor, back it up with something actual, or STFU.
sheehan23

Return to Legacy Windows