Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Best 2012 Ipad Acessories For My Needs?

iPhones & iPads Discussion

Postby thorndyke » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:54 am

I recently purchased the newest iPad and am looking to have some MUCH needed accessories handy for it's arrival; but first, here are some details to help with my specific needs.

I have the Otterbox Defender Series Case, the new OtterBox Utility Series Latch as well as a few lightning to thirty pin adapters.

What I need:

1. Keyboard - I have no use for the Keyboard Cases seeing as I have a case. That being said, I'm looking for a keyboard that is portable, durable, and not INSANELY expensive (Under $100 if possible).

2. Speakers - Any kind that have great sound, durability (I've read about a few that do not last long) and a fair price. I do not mind if they require an audio plug or are wireless; however, no batteries is a BIG plus. I will gladly use a wall outlet for power to save on constantly having to buy batteries or recharge. Working well with other iDevices (mainly an iPhone) is a plus!

3. Stylus - I do not neccisarily require this, but it would be very nice to have for fairly regular use. I have found many that are around or upwards of $40; however, that is WAY too much in my opinion. The others are $5 or less for ten or more which appear to be bad quality. I am attempting to find a happy medium where price and quality are both intact.

4. Suggestions? - Anything that you would feel should be purchased. I was not planning on purchasing the iPad and haven't fully researched the extra things enough (hence this post). I would love to have any reasoning behind anything you suggest, if possible.
thorndyke

Postby Llwydeu » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:54 am

1. A keyboard for a tablet is just utterly retarded. You would have been better off getting a laptop for the money used to get a iPad

2. Speakers for a tablet? Why?
Llwydeu

Postby Barron » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:44 pm

I like Bluetooth Keyboard for iPad Mini, that's great one. It's comfortable to type, very versatile mini keyboard for Apple devices.

Now you'll get better deals on Cyber Monday when buy Bluetooth keyboard + Keyboard Case + 3 Stylus. It's worth to spend less than $50 but you got 3 stuffs. Check link for best deals.

http://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-Bluetooth-Keyboard-Travel-iPhone/dp/B005EOWBKE/?tag=icybermonday-20
Barron

Postby Cis » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:37 am

i like it, No necklace for optimistic besides it being way too plenty you're able to in no way discover one that does no longer conflict with the glamor and development it already has. i could positioned on your hair up loosely and upload in keeping with threat uninteresting earings, like a silver stud or a pearl stud, actual no longer something flashy and actual no longer diamonds. some thick silver bracelets or wrist bands could seem large, and then upload a great ring that wouldnt neccessarily stand out, yet does no longer make something of your self seem so elementary. reason theres plenty action happening with the gown, you would be unable to make something of your physique seem uninteresting! wish that helps :) haha
Cis

Return to iPhones & iPads