Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Avast Is Popping ''malware Blocked'' Message Frequently..? Help Me Plzzz?

Avast Discussion

Postby Sandon » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:46 pm

Avast in my pc is throwing MALWARE BLOCKED message which says avast File System Shield has blocked a threat.No further action is required. Object:F:\autorun.inf; Infection:INF:AutoRun-DZ[Wrm]; Action:Moved to chest; Process: C:\Windows\System32\WScript.exe...The threat was detected and blocked when the file was created or modified

What do i do now the sound is annoying...? Help me plzzzz
Sandon

Postby Aenedleah » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:34 pm

Aenedleah

Postby Buadhach » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:24 am

Avast has done what is to be done. Autorun.inf is the file thro which the trojans, virus, and rootkits are injected to the computer. This file has been blocked from any unknown processes it tries to make in the system folder.t. It has correctly blocked unwanted files thro, its file shield system.Ok.

Since, this is occurring frequently, i would advise you to enable boot time scanning, in the user interface, in the scan now , select boot time scanning and in the settings select "move to ches". Just restart the computer, the avast command prompt scan will scan the computer at boot stage itself and will pop up again, if it finds any virus, or trojan. Just select the no. I think 4, to move to chest. The scan will finish and will move all the virus, trojan etc to the move chest compartment, where you could find these files in quarantine folder and choose, to delete all.

Before doing, boot scan, i would recommend you to turn off system restore on all the drives, since, there is a chance that the infection will be recreated in the next boot from the system restore points. To do this , right click the computer and properties and in the system restore tab, turn off system restore on all the drives. This is done differently for different operating system, like xp and win 7. Your avast will find and destoy all the virus. Pl remember to turn on system protection on all drives after this.
Buadhach

Return to Avast