Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Assemble An Ebook Reader?

E-Book Readers Discussion

Postby Teiji » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:10 pm

I want to assemble a cheap e book reader - I spend too much time travelling to work and want to use it to read pdf files and learn D-I-Y things. Of course, the advice is to buy branded one - but it costs too much. Like $ 500 including taxes for cheapest variety. I want it rediculous - I want to assemble one. Anyway, all I need is ebook reader and not some smart gizmos. I believe I could use intel atom processor but don't know how to integrate it with lcd. Where will I get lcd from? Advice please (especially
Teiji

Postby Tibalt » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:25 pm

based on the e book, the respond is not any. i've got have been given have been given a Kindle. as devoid of put off as you place up the show the kind you like, with font sizes, line spacing, etc., you in uncomplicated words at as devoid of put off as slip into e book examining mode vs. working a gadget mode. The show itself is a distinctive technologies talked approximately as e-Ink, that's visually lots closer to ink and paper than to computing device video show instruments. I achieved with the corner, and that i did come across it awkward to persist with. It became frequently an ergonomic ingredient, with that small shade touch show on the backside by using risk pushed lots and messing me up.
Tibalt

Postby Morogh » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:57 am

You could try making a small Atom computer, and i do mean small! And adding a USB touchscreen to it in order to view files.
Morogh

Return to E-Book Readers