Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Are You Learning How To Do Anything At The Moment?

Photography Discussion

Postby Simson » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:54 am

I'm learning how to play the keyboard, which isn't as hard as I'd thought. I really enjoy it. I'm also learning how to play chess, as I got a checkers/chess board for Christmas and I haven't touched it yet. Chess is difficult, let me tell you. Kudos to those who can play really well.

BQ: Last thing you found? A few months ago I got these pamphlets that are in a "If you read this book you'll really love these books" format, or otherwise just list a bunch of titles you might like if you're into a certain genre, but I lost them. We're in the midst of a move, and I found them again! I'm so happy about it. There's still one I can't find (It has a list of the most popular banned books in the last ten years), which was actually one of my favorites, but I'm sure it'll turn up. How about you?
Simson

Postby Christos » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:35 pm

I just learned how to install custom content in my Sims game, if that counts.
Christos

Postby Heng » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:18 am

Thats cool. Always strive to improve at something. :D

Well, I'm still studying my languages (concentrating more on Japanese now), and I'm drawing more, plus learning about great artists, gardening, and painting. :P

I like to have many hobbies. If I'm bored with one for the moment, I can do another. :D

I don't want to sound rude, but it isn't very easy to make out your features in the videos because the background and everything is dark. I would have to shade your entire face pretty dark, and that would be hard and it just wouldn't look to good. :( I could make the screenshot lighter through photo editing software, but it would mess up all the shading and stuff, and completely botch my drawing.

Maybe you can put up a picture with better lighting? You don't have to though.
Heng

Postby Darick » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:02 pm

I'm learning how to play the keyboard to!
Darick

Postby Darvell » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:14 am

I'm learning how to speak Portuguese (from my friend and online videos), and German (school), and I'm learning how to play guitar (myself). Yeah so far it's going good :). Sometimes I mutter Portuguese or German words to myself haha.

BQ: "Woltersworld" videos on Youtube. He has "5 thing you will love/hate" on many locations throughout Europe and the US. And he has videos on learning Portuguese :).
Darvell

Postby Willhard » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:17 pm

Goodluck with that! I'm learning German now.

BQ. The last thing I found? Well I found my laptop charger that I've been scrambling to find.
Willhard

Return to Photography