Postby Farquarson » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:12 pm

CPU and Memory:

?Dual core Intel G550.

?Processor speed 2.6GHz.

?6GB DDR3 RAM.

Hard drive:

?500GB SATA hard drive.

DVD optical drives:

?Dual layer 22x CD-ROM speed ,8x DVD-ROM speed.

Graphics:

?Dedicated graphics.

?NVIDIA GT610 graphics card with 1MB memory.

Interfaces and connectivity:

?6 USB ports.

?Ethernet port.

?Wired keyboard and mouse.

Sound:

?8 channel sound system.

Operating system & software:

?Microsoft Windows 8.

?Microsoft Home and Office (trial version).

?Adobe Reader.

?Anti-virus and security
Farquarson

Are These Specs Good?

Postby Marshal » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:19 am

Are those specs good? No, they're terrible. But you need to give context; how much does it cost, what is your budget, and what do you need it for?

That pc, poor though it is, is surely pretty damn cheap and would be fine for a general use home or pffice pc- office documents, internet browsing and the like. Terrible for gaming, unless you only play 10 year old games
Marshal

Are These Specs Good?

Postby Algar » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:28 am

dual core processors kinda suck, try quad core, 2.6 GHZ is fine. the GT 610 is a low end graphics card, can play most games on low settings, has 1GB not 1MB memory, or VRAM whatever you wanna call it. windows 8 is good, I have it, can boot my computer up in less than 30 seconds. never use microsoft office trial, i would suggest this: http://www.openoffice.org/

its a free alternative to microsoft office, comes with an alternative to powerpoint, microsoft word, and microsoft excel. never use the default anti virus software, its basically a trial. use windows defender, witch comes with windows 8. 6 USB ports is fine, atleast USB 2.0 wiould be good, anyless and USB will be slow. 500GB is okay, if your a gamer i would suggest 750.
Algar

Return to Storage