Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Are There Really Work At Home Jobs Out There For People With Health Conditions?

Home Audio & Video Discussion

Postby Glen » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:46 pm

I have Multiple Sclerosis and I am very sensative to the heat... I live in the desert... I am going mad not being able to work and I am also going mad living with my parents again since I had a horrible relapse that wound me up in rehab/the hospital. I need to build a new life but it is proving to be near impossible, can anyone point me in the right direction? Man working from home would be great but I have never in my life seen anything that is not some scam...

I am a 23 year old male on SSI, no car anymore, I live in Riverside California...

mattsms dot come
Glen

Postby Jacy » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:55 am

dude, they are all scams.

and you will get about 60 thousands scammers answering you here for asking that.

no such thing as working from home.
understand?

just evil people trying to scam people that will believe anything they read.

get a book on investing.
learn something.

maybe you can short the market when QE infinity finally starts winding down
Jacy

Postby Mailhairer » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:59 pm

I have multiple sclerosis and work from home, started up my own internet business, selling hobby articles. I also work as a writer, artist, and translator. It's not something that's making me rich, though, but yes, it is possible, provided you have some skills that makes it possible for you to do this.

... and yeah, watch out for all the scams.
Mailhairer

Postby Carbry » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:05 pm

Technically you can do anything from home that you can do from an office, but in practice it is a perk companies don't give to any random people, it is a perk for experienced people, or people with rare valuable skills.

The vast majority of "work from home" schemes are scams. I think it was the BBB that did some research and they came up with 99% scam or something like that. You probably will get several scammers replying to this questions.

There is some freelance work you can do from home. But you need actual skills and experience. There is some call center jobs (but most of those tend to go to low wage countries).
Carbry

Return to Home Audio & Video