Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Amd Graphics Driver Help?

Windows 7 Discussion

Postby Rodrigo » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:29 am

Alright, I recently had some issues with my graphics driver and in the end I uninstalled it with intentions of re-installing it to see if that would help. Only now...I have no idea which AMD driver to install. I've tried a whole slue of different ones and nothing is working. Please, help me. I'm going to go mad if I can't fix it. I'm not terribly adept at working with computers, I only know simple fixes and such for problems so please, help me. I'm in over my head.

I have a Dell Inspiron with Windows 7, 64-bit. My processor is AMD E-450 APU with Radeon(tm) HD graphics 1.65 GHz.
Rodrigo

Postby Waer » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:55 am

Hey dude! AMD graphics driver and VGA Graphics Adapter are two totally different things...

But wait...to get, download and install all correct drivers for your laptop you get a legal or pirated copy of "DRIVER UPDATER by Systweak." and install this at ur laptop...

It will scan all ur drivers in ur system (laptop) and will send every driver info to its online database and it will show a list of drivers that r not available or outdated and u can choose whether to download the driver or not...

Isn't that great?
Waer

Postby Pete » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:28 pm

Tic the radio button for "Automatically detect my Service Tag for me"

Then click Continue.

It will find your driver.
http://www.dell.com/support/drivers/us/e...
Pete

Return to Windows 7