Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Advice for getting over my ex please?!?!?

Email Software Discussion

Postby sheehan23 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:36 am

Alright so I am now a senior in college I had a girlfriend for 4 months of my junior year. The break up was so weird to me. Spring break she goes to Miami celebrates her 21st and comes back with this whole new outlook on life I guess and I wasnt part of it. Anyway that was back in march 12' and its now December!! what the hell! I don't like her anymore like I used to but she always pops in my head. Even when I'm with other girls..lol ...i think It was the sex in all honesty. But I did try to get her back a few times and it was pointless. Finally last week I ran into her and her new boy toy in her car. She did get out of the car to say hello and all but what bad luck huh? Awkward. Mind you..this is my first girllriend...ever. At the time I was 19 and am now 20. That was the first time I opened myself up to a girl and at this point, feels like the last. She used too be such a chill girl but turned into this club girl. I need advice on how to get this chick the f#@k out of my mind so I can move on. NO HELPLESS ANSWERS PLEASE!
sheehan23

Postby os » Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:39 am

Sounds like she's taken a few personal growth steps, for better or worse and you got left behind as part of the past my friend. That hurts, but it's reality. you will continue to grow as well, and this experience is part of that growth. Take from it what you can and move on and move forward. At 20 years old, you've got thousands of days of your life left to live and I'd simply sugget you move forward with a positive attitude and keep meeting new people - especially female people and see how things go. Be a good "you" and you'll be surprised how fast you get noticed. Don't be afraid to date multiple women and take them all for "a test drive" while you're young.
os

Postby bentleigh47 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:40 am

The first cut is always the deepest. It's going to be hard to get over her but your best friend right now is time. The best thing you can probably do is go out and have fun with your friends and meet new people. She changed. That's part of life and we have to live with that. You're 20 years old. You have a lot of life ahead of you. Enjoy it and know this isn't the first heartbreak you will feel. You also need to cut off all forms of communication. Facebook, twitter, etc. and don't just stalk her page to see how she is because it will only hurt you in the end.
bentleigh47

Return to Email Software