Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Adobe Illustrator Drawing 10 Points Best Answer?

Photography Discussion

Postby Jabez » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:32 am

Hello everybody, I am once again attempting to learn Adobe Illustrator (CS3)..

in the past I used to draw alot in microsoft paint, however I just want to use Illustrator due to many more possibilities.

I'm not a bad artist, but I haven't drawn in a while so I'm kind of rough.

my question is, how do I draw? what is the most efficient way to make drawings in Illustrator?

so far I know of 2 ways:

basic drawing & Pencil tool.

I'm starting to get the idea the best way is to use the pencil tool?

I own a tablet so I would very much preffer to just draw everything out, instead of using the pencil tool. but it feels so 'weird' in illustrator?

could someone tell me what are decent ways? and how I should go on about this? perhaps some tutorials that helped you?
Jabez

Postby Aethretun » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:10 pm

The administrator privileges are a security feature on your computer, as opposed to a software feature. If your computer is restricted by administrator settings that prevent you from installing software it won't matter what application you download, your computer will recognise it as installing software and either block it or request you enter the admin password. The only way around that will be to log in as Administrator or get the person who holds admin privileges to do the installation.
Aethretun

Postby Orford » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:22 pm

Hi,

Brush Tool is quite useful, so I'd suggest using it. Sometimes it might take multiple tries to make a clean line, but that shouldn't be a problem. What you should learn is how to manipulate the vector lines. Some of the most effective tools are Direct Selection Tool and Scissors Tool.

Alternatively you could use Pen Tool, which is good for tracing sketches.

http://pwg.deviantart.com/art/Illustrator-Tutorial-Pen-Tool-8955073

Tips: Use ctrl + click after you've finished your line, so that none of the lines are selected. That way your next move won't affect your last line. Also, I'd suggest learning the key shortcuts, as they'll save you both time and work.

And yeah, Illustrator can be quite tough to learn at the beginning, but once you get the hang of it's very useful and actually more flexible than Photoshop.
Orford

Postby Ignacio » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:25 pm

If you wish to learn how to pull a sensible nose just like a Qualified then Realistic Pencil Portrait Mastery eBook from here https://tr.im/mvl3m will begin to shows necessary reasons for having nose before you begin to pull it like an expert.

With Realistic Pencil Portrait Mastery you can learn treatment approach to pull nostrils and slight points of interest that make your nose pulling seem realistic.

Christopher Sia, the writer of this phenomenal guide switches into explaining every thing and number other face drawing program is that elaborate.  Christopher moves over and beyond a number of other classes on symbol drawing with detail by detail recommendations, high quality images and amazing bonuses.
Ignacio

Return to Photography