Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

3dbuzz Vs Digital Tutors?

Windows Live Discussion

Postby ciardha86 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:19 pm

What are you looking to accomplish? Are you wanting to learn drawing, 2D design, 3D design, web development, application development, game development, or mobile development?

Full disclosure: I am the lead programming instructor at 3DBuzz.

We run live classes in a webinar format that allow for real-time feedback for the students. I strongly believe in this format for learning really any topic. Even if you cannot make it for a live class - all classes are recorded and available to be streamed. It is likely that someone who attended the class will have similar questions that you would anyway; so even if you cannot attend the sessions, there still is a great benefit to handling training this way.

We are currently doing an Android, Windows Phone 8, and wrapping up an Objective-C live class. Very soon we will be holding 3DS Max, iOS, ASP.net MVC, HTML/CSS, MMO development, drawing and Javascript classes. Last week we finished an excellent drawing 101 class.

The current site doesn't do a very good job of explaining this. A new website is being built and will be launched shortly that will give people a better understanding of what we do and how we are a fairly unique opportunity (this sort of interactive training will typically run you a whole lot more than $35/month).

If you have any more questions about us, please don't hesitate to ask!
ciardha86

Postby Jeffrey » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:57 pm

I'm going to say that A is digital. I doubt that's a stuck pixel under the letter "e," because you would have cloned it out if it was. It's more like you to stick one IN there to throw us off, isn't it? But that's not my reasoning. If really pressed for an answer, I would say that "A" has a little appearance of a sharpened digital image, especially in the regular patter of the fabric. Indeed, I can see some fine, fine CA when viewing this as compared to image "B." Resize it to 1200 ppi and view it at 100% and you will see what I am seeing. Perhaps I am misinterpreting something else, but there is an artifact in "A" that is not there in "B." The thing that throws me off is the color shift in "A," which I am surprised you didn't fix. Although - once again - maybe you threw it in to confuse us. Either way, your point is well taken. Is can be DARN hard to tell the difference between film and digital. Once I got into the SLR level, especially the D200, I decided that I'll never look back. I respect film for teaching me about exposure so I didn't have such a struggle with digital, but I am quite content for _MY_ shooting to stick to digital. I'd probably screw up film if I tried it again! I can't wait to hear the results and I do hope that you add to your answer before you close this out explaining some tell-tales that we might have picked up on, if there are any. Full disclosure, please... Piano Man - I don't work on Wednesday's either and last week, I took off for 6 days, so I admit I was here more than a normal human should have been.
Jeffrey

Postby Fearnhealh » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:59 am

3dbuzz
Fearnhealh

Return to Windows Live